Real People. Real Business.
Interview with Jürgen Strauss of InnovaBizz
February 26, 2020
“I’m all about using technology to enable more of those human-to-human interactions.”
- Appreciates the ongoing learning entrepreneurship provides.
- Wholeheartedly believes in knowing your audience.
- Finds extreme value in the power of conversation.
Jürgen Strauss, having a tremendous amount of experience in the corporate world, has added entrepreneurship to his vast list of accomplishments with the success of InnovaBizz. This intuitive business takes clients through their Transformational Marketing Journey with growing their perfect audience in mind.
An integral and educational part of Innovabiz is his Podcast – Innovabuzz. Jürgen speaks with a wide variety of business professionals about the inner workings of their successes. Jürgen and his guests provide insightful information and experiences regarding the various aspects of their business that entrepreneurs face on a daily basis.
Jürgen provides his reputable point of view on why human and consumer interaction is crucial to understand if you want your business to grow – not only financially, but for the educational value as well. In addition, hear some of his valuable guidelines to a successful and engaging podcast!
- Make sure you’re aware of the environment you’re working in and what’s going on
- “You have to be really clear about what it is you’re doing for the customer.”
- Realized that big film manufacturers were not only making film and photo paper, but rather providing people a means to capture memories
- “At one point I was managing teams in seven different countries, seven different languages, and seven different cultures.”
- Although he had numerous connections internationally with his previous employment, that number significantly dropped in the small-business community
- “I’m all about using technology to enable more of those human-to-human interactions.”
- Solidify the framework first, then deviate from that to adapt to the environment
- “Without the framework, I’d be lost.”
- “Creativity or innovation relies on asking really good questions.”
- Used his Podcast to continue his international connections
- Recognises that his podcast success comes from focusing on the human aspect of it
- “It doesn’t have to be complicated.”
- Focus your energy into your audience
- Podcasting is a great middle step for those that aren’t comfortable being in the spotlight but know they need to be visible
- Conversation doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be valuable to your audience
- Know your audience deeply and plan the logistics around that
- “One of the things I’ve learned over my journey is that every time I focus more narrowly, the business actually grows.”
- Growth is being sustainable enough to step away for a holiday and the business continues
- Entrepreneurship is a hell of a learning journey
- “The lessons I’ve had in entrepreneurship beat any other education that I’ve had.”
I am a small business strategist whose personalized approach helps entrepreneurs achieve next-level growth. I create highly-customized business models that have enabled clients to double and triple their income without working longer hours. Whether they’re service providers or product creators, I help my client build the confidence and find the clarity they need to feel energized by their new business direction.