Real People. Real Business.
Interview with Sarry Ibrahim of Financial Asset Protection
May 25, 2021
“Our main focus is helping small business owners.”
- Is driven by the desire to problem solve.
- Finds importance in seeking new ways to market his business.
- Sees great value in having a positive and directed mindset.
Sarry Ibrahim wants to leave the old ways of the insurance industry in the past and make planning your finances a positive and rewarding experience through his business, Financial Asset Protection.
After working for various insurance companies and starting his own entrepreneurship journey, Sarry has seen both sides of the coin and is on a mission to change the stigma of insurance for the better.
If you are sick and tired of the current market trends and are looking for a better way to grow your wealth without taking unnecessary risks, tune in to this episode to hear how Sarry and his team’s approach can help ease your mind while protecting your wealth.
- Was working for insurance companies (while completing his MBA) when he was introduced to the infinite banking concept
- Founded his business with the focus being “bank on yourself”
- “What we know about the stock market is only in the moment.”
- This method is predictable, unlike the stock market
- Primarily works with small business owners and real estate inventors
- There is a huge discrepancy between helping small business owners and helping larger companies in the banking world
- Has bounced between being employed to entrepreneurship, so understands the challenges that both bring
- Your success is massively related to the mindset you have
- “Mentoring has a huge impact on your business.”
- Finds out if his clients have the right mindset before going into business with them
- Goes through a financial analysis right off the bat with each new client to ensure he is building the most relevant solution for them
- Wants to create a separation between his business and other Bank on Yourself professions
- Uses podcasts as a form of marketing and has been the most pivotal moment in his business so far
- Social media completely skews the image of what entrepreneurship is like in reality
- Everybody is a salesperson
- “I want to be known as a credible person in the industry.”
I am a small business strategist whose personalized approach helps entrepreneurs achieve next-level growth. I create highly-customized business models that have enabled clients to double and triple their income without working longer hours. Whether they’re service providers or product creators, I help my client build the confidence and find the clarity they need to feel energized by their new business direction.