Real People. Real Business.
Interview with Aden Nepom of The Art of Change
June 23, 2021
“Helping people communicate with each other is a very joyful place for me”
- Emphasizes the importance of cutting yourself some slack.
- Appreciates value and all that comes with it.
- Wholeheartedly wants to create great experiences for others.
Aden Nepom is a blessing to the community of change, in more ways than we can count.
Little did she know, her love for performance and having an impact on her audience started at a very young age, and blossomed into a successful career that helps others to communicate efficiently and effectively.
Along the way, she overcame her fear of success and changed her mindset by focusing on what really matters – bringing joy to herself and others (we told you she was a blessing)!
- Started her own podcast on how fork-in-the-road moments in our lives impact our perspectives, experiences and choices moving forward
- Professional performer
- Married her show-mindedness with workplace dynamics
- Her favourite part is the design-thinking aspect to get teams to where they want to be
- “I’m a facilitator at heart.”
- Still exploring what her ideal client is
- Art of Change was originally founded by her father to help people in the workplace have healthier dynamics through the way they communicate with each other
- “The thing that was difficult that I wasn’t able to do was to try and be my dad.”
- “I think the universe will send you signals when you’re on the right path.”
- Uses storytelling to bring values and define terms
- Started improv and stage performance at the age of 6
- Has a wide range of knowledge and experiences, including fronting an all-girl glam rock band called The Platforms!
- A lot of decisions in her past were made because someone told her to
- “I was afraid of success. I wasn’t afraid of failure.”
- Correlates liking something with finding a joy-filled experience
- Really just wants to light people up and create great experiences for them
- “My definition of what brings people joy has expanded.”
- Being able to connect with an audience has helped coach her clients get to the bottom of what they need to process
- Gets the majority of her clients through fancy word of mouth
- Realized that value comes at a price
- “Cut yourself the slack needed to just be present enough to do your thing.”
- TEDx Talks – Embracing Change: Making New Choices Instead of “Safe” Choices
- The Changed Podcast – Real Stories from Moments of Change
- The Change Hub – FREE community Facebook group
I am a small business strategist whose personalized approach helps entrepreneurs achieve next-level growth. I create highly-customized business models that have enabled clients to double and triple their income without working longer hours. Whether they’re service providers or product creators, I help my client build the confidence and find the clarity they need to feel energized by their new business direction.