Real People. Real Business.
Interview with Shannon Johnson of Creative Light Wellness
August 4, 2021
“I think at the root of all of that is exactly that word. The root.”
- Realized that her true fulfillment comes from creating.
- Is passionate about helping others heal in a natural way.
- Believes that our body is an organic computer and should be treated as such.
Shannon Johnson is a natural health and wealth coach that provides individuals with an alternate method of healing that they didn’t know they needed.
Since starting her natural health journey, she has realized that there is no compromise in life for true fulfillment. She wholeheartedly believes that the only way to break through the scarcity mentality and be on your way to finding your passion is to look it straight in the eye and take the plunge.
Through her two business ventures, Shannon has truly found the root of her fulfillment.
- Her journey started when trying to receive medical help for her child, but the healthcare system fell short
- Realized that she has a strong passion to help others get healthy in a natural way
- “I think I’m supposed to help heal people.”
- Doesn’t want fear to hold her back from doing what she knows she can do
- “Just because there’s a steady paycheck involved doesn’t mean there’s fulfillment.”
- Has no more room for compromise in her life
- “You can’t think your way forward. It’s time to start taking action and moving.”
- Realized that her true fulfillment comes from creating
- Has found additional opportunities arise from her natural health business, such as local shops wanting to use and sell her coffee
- Understands that she sees the big picture and needs to remind herself of the baby steps
- “When I am more clear on who I am and what I want at my core, then the rest of it becomes a little bit simpler.”
- We need to stay curious
- “I want to really connect with other people through natural health.”
- Wants to help people get to that emotional core
- Truly believes that wealth plays a significant role in our physical and mental health
- “I feel the only way to get over the scarcity and lack mentality once and for all is to look at it right in the eye and put myself in it again.”
- We don’t trust our intuition enough
- Campfire Blend Coffee – Shannon’s Coffee Business!
I am a small business strategist whose personalized approach helps entrepreneurs achieve next-level growth. I create highly-customized business models that have enabled clients to double and triple their income without working longer hours. Whether they’re service providers or product creators, I help my client build the confidence and find the clarity they need to feel energized by their new business direction.