Real People. Real Business.
“My definition of success is to be an example of what’s possible.”
- Passionate about helping others succeed and letting them know it’s possible.
- Emphasizes that you need to continue to show up.
- Prides herself on being creative.
Growing up, Liz Wilcox was always encouraged and trained to get creative and say yes to ideas, which helped shape the incredible entrepreneur she is today.
Liz relied on her creativity to save her family from poverty. Little did she know that her magical talent would sky-rocket her from selling blogs about poop (no, seriously) to selling access to her Google Docs.
If you like zaniness, profound kindness, and pure determination and grit, you found the right episode.
- Her blogging career started while living in an RV without internet
- Sold her first blog in 2018 and went all-in on email marketing
- “There were times I would drive 40 minutes just to publish a blog post.”
- The key to progress and success is consistency; you need to show up
- “I will not give up.”
- “If you just say yes to one little thing every day, you’re going to get stronger and stronger and stronger.”
- You have to learn how to contain your creativity first in order for it to grow
- Uses podcasts and Instagram to really market her products and services and for others to get to know her story
- She has two rules for life and business: have fun and keep it simple
- Big brands are now acting as a person because people want to buy from people
- If you’re in business, you’re a marketer
- Making a personal connection makes you relatable
- “Just really believing that it can happen for me really served me well.”
- Tales From the Black Tank: A Collection of Hilariously Crappy RV Stories – Buy it here!
- Odyssey of the Mind
- Free Email Swipes – Top right corner of this page!
I am a small business strategist whose personalized approach helps entrepreneurs achieve next-level growth. I create highly-customized business models that have enabled clients to double and triple their income without working longer hours. Whether they’re service providers or product creators, I help my client build the confidence and find the clarity they need to feel energized by their new business direction.