Real People. Real Business.
Interview with Kimberly Carroll of Kimberly Carroll
September 15, 2021
“I knew that if I could help heal them, I was really helping to heal the world.”
- Wholeheartedly believes in the power of change.
- Realizes the potential that all individuals possess.
- Preaches the importance of having downtime to reflect and recharge.
Kimberly Carroll is a coach for changemakers with an enormous heart and passion for helping heal the world and those within it.
Through her leadership, activism and education, Kimberly strives to help others pursue their dreams and become unstoppable with transformative inner work and building higher performance habits and strategies.
In this episode, Kimberly provides us insight into her strategic and soulful work and how she is creating an army of innovative, peaceful world-changers.
- Her career first started in television
- “I knew that I wasn’t just doing this to do one-on-one coaching and just make a living. I was doing this because I really saw an aching world that I wanted to change.”
- Is an activist for various areas of concern including environmentalism, Indigenous rights, and animal rights and protection
- Thoroughly enjoys working with individuals who are trying to make the world a better place
- “I knew that if I could help heal them, I was really helping to heal the world.”
- Has a very wide range of clients, but they all have a similarity in their roots and lead to make a significant difference in the world
- Launched Animal Justice Academy and now has over 6000 people enrolled
- Her work is all about helping others do that inner work and create the habits and strategies to take you and your mission to the next level
- Niching down to the Changemakers allowed her to start getting more exposure than word-of-mouth and transitioning into a coach and a figure
- Understands that you need to heal yourself before you can heal others
- Was tired of her perfectionism leading to paralysis
- “Launch before you’re ready.”
- Believes in having a “master list” of reasons you should be able to move forward and not wait
- “What they need is they need to get really focused about what area they want to affect.”
- Your downtime is an investment in your work
I am a small business strategist whose personalized approach helps entrepreneurs achieve next-level growth. I create highly-customized business models that have enabled clients to double and triple their income without working longer hours. Whether they’re service providers or product creators, I help my client build the confidence and find the clarity they need to feel energized by their new business direction.